COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOAN PLACEMENT
We are seeking a transaction-oriented candidate to place commercial real estate loans in the secondary debt market.
- Selling performing and non-performing loans and portfolios to opportunity funds, banks, hedge funds, investment banks and other debt investors
- Understanding and communicating complex commercial real estate finance transactions
- Managing the trading process for specific transactions
- Collaborating with other team members
- In this highly visible Vice President level position, successful candidates will also engage in loan pricing and negotiations with respect to the sale of performing and non-performing debt
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years of loan acquisition, origination, capital markets or similar experience required
- MBA, bank credit training and/or CFA charter is a plus
- Familiarity with commercial real estate loan underwriting and documentation is a must as are strong financial and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and desire to work in a dynamic investment setting and culture of learning
Apply via email: DebtX-DbtX0017@applications.recruiterbox.com
or via the web at https://debtx.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qy1e
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) serves commercial banks, government agencies and other financial institutions, providing products and services to participants in some of the most dynamic global credit markets.
DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical, vision & dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, long-term health care insurance, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Debt Exchange, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by calling 617-531-3434 or emailing CandidateAccomodation@debtx.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on each of the policies, click the corresponding image below.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with DebtX, send your resume along with a cover letter to careers@DebtX.com or fax to 617-531-3499.
DebtX. Meeting institutions’ portfolio management and liquidity needs since 2000.