Relationship Support Manager
The Debt Exchange is hiring a Relationship Support Manager to work with our Syndication and Loan Sales platform clients and also support DebtX’s sales and development teams. We are constantly evolving our products as we incorporate new ideas and best practices to benefit those clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual starting or growing a career in finance and technology. Successful candidates should have financial exposure, key analytical and problem-solving skills, and be a natural relationship builder. The RSM will report to the Managing Director in charge of our technology platforms, interacting closely with clients, prospective clients, product development, and developers.
- Support clients via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Troubleshoot technical problems and onboard new users
- Act as a client advocate promoting the evolving needs of the business lines
- Represent DebtX at industry conferences and other marketing events
- Initiate and support sales and marketing efforts to prospective clients
- Perform performance and software quality assurance testing on upcoming features
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of business/technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented individual that can work independently
- Enjoys initiating, developing and managing superior client relationships
- Think outside of the box and doesn’t need step by step direction
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives with competing priorities simultaneously
- Actively enjoys looking for ways to help people
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to dissect quantitative and qualitative information
- Proven ability to work with technical and non-technical people alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) serves commercial banks, government agencies and other financial institutions, providing products and services to participants in some of the most dynamic global credit markets.
DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical, vision & dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, long-term health care insurance, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on each of the policies, click the corresponding image below.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with DebtX, send your resume along with a cover letter to careers@DebtX.com or fax to 617-531-3499.
DebtX. Meeting institutions’ portfolio management and liquidity needs since 2000.